1.23.2011

blossom

january 23rd already. i have been a resident of portland, oregon for two months and thirteen days. i am having a really hard time wrapping my head around that. i feel like i have been here for at least double that time. and at the same time, how the hell did it get to be the 23rd of january already?!? the time is just flying by!

i didn't really make any real solid "resolutions" this year, but i did set a couple goals for myself for the first couple months of the year:
* get out to a show... or two... or three! DONE!
* make new friends outside of work! working on it...
* blossom! gettin' there...

so there it is. my word for 2011. BLOSSOM. my word for 2010 didn't really come to me until the end of the year, but i know for certain my word for 2011 is the right one. two months and thirteen days in, and i know i want to be here for a good while. i'm ready to unfold. to flourish. to thrive. to blossom.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I think this is a perfect word for you!