12.31.2008

everyday deserves a soundtrack

I guess I've kind of been in a list-making mood lately. I think my Mom rubs off on me. After much research and hours of double-checking Wikipedia for official release dates, I've compiled my list of favorite songs of 2008 (this time, in order of impact on my existence).

1 - City & Colour, "Sleeping Sickness"
2 - Adele, "Crazy For You"
3 - Paramore, "Decode"
4 - Jason Mraz, "If It Kills Me"
5 - Kings of Leon, "Sex on Fire"
6 - MGMT, "Electric Feel"
7 - Death Cab For Cutie, "I Will Possess Your Heart"
8 - The Bravery, "Believe"
9 - The Kooks, "Always Where I Need To Be"
10 - Lenka, "The Show"

And for kicks, my favorite "new-to-me" music for 2008:
The Spill Canvas - album: One Fell Swoop

Here's a toast to the music that we live to. And to a 2009 of new music...

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Sometimes our taste in music is so similar. Other times (like this), not so much. But YAY! for list-making!

XOXOXOXO

Laura said...

LOVING this list!