12.14.2006

are we there yet?

This Holidailies thing is pretty hard. I must say, I really didn't know what I signed up for. I need to think ahead and plan out what I want to write about. It's probably not the best idea to sit down at my computer every night and just stare at the screen until something comes to me. I should be using the writing prompts. I should be writing about what I had intended to write about. But, no. I'm a busy girl these days. I really can't even imagine how I would have made it through working two jobs this year. No way.

Anyway, I am making a goal for myself. I've got to change the way I am doing this or I am not going to make it through the next 17 days. I'm sure it will help that all the OB crew will be going home for Christmas, but I need a plan. Starting Sunday I am going to start posting earlier in the evening. I am going to think about what I am about to write. I'm going to have depth to my posts.

And, Moma - before you say anything - I know there are no rules to the material I post. I'm doing this for me. To challenge myself.

Those creative juices aren't flowing yet.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

The writing prompts are very helpful if you're not feeling inspired! And remember, you don't have to use the one for that specific day. Just scan down the whole list until one grabs you.

I think you're doing GREAT, honey!

Suzi said...

Why isn't the zero changing to a 1? It looks like there's no comments!