12.11.2006

running out of time

I have way too much to do. Way. Way. Too Much.


No order, just the way it came to me...

* Clean my room - I haven't done anything in the way of cleaning, or even putting away for that matter, since I got home from Las Vegas after Thanksgiving. I haven't even slept on my bed for the past two nights. My back can not handle another night on the couch.

* Finish Christmas shopping for Presley and Office gifts. Whoohoo! Then I'll be done!

* Meet up with Heaven on Tuesday the 19th to do our Christmas.

* Work Holiday Luncheon also on the 19th.

* Exchange Christian's gift for a different size. Damn, I forgot to do that before I left Old Navy!

* Make fudge. I have planned to make it for all the people in my office, but I don't think that is going to happen. I just don't think I can afford that.

* Do laundry. Great, that means I need to go get quarters. Ugh!

* Take Jessica's gift to Sherry's. I don't see how it will get to New Zealand before Christmas. Oh well, it's not like they are just waiting on me to mail it.

* Have Ashley fix large snowflake.

* Send Christmas list to Sherry and Ashley.

* Get money order for Rich's gift. Mail.

* Finish my Christmas cards. Mail.

* Meet up with Molly to do gift exchange. Sometime after the 21st.

* Mentally prepare for getting my cavities filled on Thursday. My first cavities!

* Find out what I need to bring to Christmas. Food? Games?

* Make dinner on Wednesday night for OB Bash. I think I'm going to have to leave work early on Wednesday to do this. Especially if Keri and I are both planning on being it the kitchen.

* Collect and organize stuff for CCC appointment.

* Make new CCC appointment. Damn me for not making it on time to my appointment last Friday!

* Wrap presents. Many, many presents.

* Clean out e-mail. I haven't gone through it since early November.

* Be sure to take and post a new picture every day for the 365 Days Flickr group.

* Come up with something to write every day.

* Go to the Sprint store to have them look at my phone.


I think that's it. Well, actually, probably not. Funny.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

You left out:

Hug Moma and Pops when they get here!!!

Wow, you are gonna be one busy girl, honey.