12.23.2006

gettin' down to the wire

I am exhausted. It was quite a long night last night. The drama went on 'till almost three o'clock in the morning. At least things seem to have calmed down now. I didn't sleep well at all. I woke up early, got ready and headed up to Molly's. We spent the afternoon together, went to lunch and did our gift exchange. I also dealt with a flat tire late this afternoon while I was visiting Molly. Fun, fun!

When I came home this evening, home being Aunt Sherry's house (where I am staying for the weekend), I wasn't home for 30 minutes and then I was back out the door to finish up my shopping. Went to the grocery store to buy the stuff to make the pumpkin dip and two batches of fudge. Then headed to Target to get some stocking stuffers.

Now I'm home. And I'm ready for bed. Seriously ready for bed. I am going to sleep good tonight. Sweet dreams, my friends.

No comments: