12.12.2006

callin' it a night

I have got to get to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day. I am going to try to get up early and get to work at least an hour earlier so I can leave earlier.

Tomorrow night is our "OB Bash". A group of us, here in the complex, decided to have a small get-together and dinner. We drew names last week for the Secret Santa gift exchange. Although, it's not much a secret anymore - we aren't very good at secrets around here. We have dinner all planned out. Emily is making the appetizer, I am in charge of the main course, Keri is baking yummy desert, and the boys are in charge of alcohol. It's going to be a great feast and good times! The apartment looks so festive and clean. I can't wait!

I just need to make sure I have enough time tomorrow night make dinner and get ready before everyone gets here. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little stressed out. But I'm sure it will be fine. It always is.

So off to bed I go. Hopefully I can actually fall asleep this early.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

It's going to be fine, honey. Get dressed while your food is cooking! And you'll have SO much fun!!!

Love you!