12.17.2006

i failed already.

OK. So today was supposed to be the kick-off of my new blogging goal. Yea, that didn't go so well. I wanted to have something prepared and well thought out. I wanted to post earlier in the day. And here I am again, almost 11 PM, with nothing solid to write about.

At least it was a productive day. I woke up pretty early again today. Did some cleaning, uploaded pictures to Flickr, made seven batches of fudge for Office gifts, and wrapped Presley's Christmas present. Kathie came over late this afternoon just to hang out. I ate some yummy Mexican food for dinner. And watched The Zodiac - a movie based on the true events of the Zodiac Killer. Since Emily told me the history of the Zodiac Killer, I have formed a slight fascination with the story. For the Secret Santa gift exchange, Emily gave me the DVD movie. **shivers**

Time to watch the Survivor finale. I didn't get a chance to watch it live, just too much going on. Can't wait to see who wins! I'm hoping for Ozzy, that guy is the greatest player I have ever seen.

Oh yeah... Go Chargers! 20-9 against Kansas City. I'm not a sports fan at all, but I gotta be a cheerleader for my hometown team! Whoohoo!!!

No comments: