12.15.2006

you can't make this stuff up


Today is officially Reveal Your Blog Crush Day. I only read a handful of blogs on a regular basis, but I do have a favorite. I started reading you can't make this stuff up back in mid-November. Moma sent me a link to the 11.11.2006 post, titled I just realized, I'm old. I think Moma must have stumbled upon the posting through the NaBloPoMo challenge, since they were both participating. That's the day I discovered Marit's world. And I've been visiting religiously every since.

I have only commented once, that day, in fact. I'm not much of a commenter on any blog I read, except The Write Coast. But I tell you. Marit and I could definitely be good friends. We seem to be so much alike. Her brother likes Phish. She's a young woman still out there having fun, but obviously cares about developing her career and making choices today that will positively effect the future. Both of our livers are getting worked on a regular basis. We both love IKEA. We both love our computers. Her Dad is better than my Dad. She writes the way I think. I could go on and on.

I can relate to her. I just get her. It's awesome to know that someone else out there is on the same wave length.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I'm so glad you like her as much as I suspected you might!