12.24.2006

...'cause santa claus comes tonight

It's really hard to believe it's Christmas Eve. Unbelievable. I'm done cooking. I'm done wrapping. I'm ready to celebrate!

The kids are opening their traditional Christmas Eve gift. Ahhh... to be a kid again. I remember getting to open a gift on Christmas Eve. I always had the gift picked out days in advance. I knew exactly which one I wanted to open early. These kids don't really care which one they open, they just want to open something.

I love Christmas. I really do. I love every aspect of it. Even the lack of parking at the malls.

Best wishes to all for a safe and happy Christmas.


P.S. Dear Santa - I have been really good this year.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

I wish Santa could have afforded to be better to you, honey. Soon ...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewly, I'm from Ukraine now in France, i like your post about Christmas) its funnt your blog) thanx Katya if you want speak me my msn kisssska@hotmail.fr